Preparing your own income tax returns might sound like a great idea, but Hodges & Hammons, CPA has many clients who can attest that what may start out as a good idea can quickly become a costly and complicated mess.
When dealing with the IRS, there is much at stake. It is critical things be done correctly, and on time.
Today’s tax laws are so complicated – and ever-changing – that even filing what might seem like a relatively simple tax return can be confusing. It’s just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you, or your business, are entitled. Even if you plan to use a computer software program, there’s just no substitute for the security and peace-of-mind of knowing an experienced tax professional has assisted along the way.
Hodges & Hammons, CPA tax service include the preparation of Federal and State tax returns and all required supplemental forms including Individual, Estate, Corporate, Partnership and Trust documents. We work closely with all of our clients to establish tax planning strategies, milestones and deadlines. We also work with our tax clients to solve or resolve tax controversies that they bring to us, including representation before the IRS or Franchise Tax Board.
Our Tax Preparation Services:
- Personal Income Taxes (IRS Forms: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ and State forms as required)
- Tax Accounting for Small Businesses
- Corp Income Tax Return Preparation & Filing (IRS Forms: 1120 and 1120S and State forms as required)
- Partnership Income Tax Return Preparation & Filing (IRS Forms: 1065 and State forms as required)
- Real Property Income and Expense form (“RPIE”)
- LLC Tax Returns
- Trust taxes (IRS Form 1041 and State forms as required)